Waiting 4 the Bus

Waiting 4 the Bus
click to like us on Facebook

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

And the butterflies of chaos left me homeless and Waiting 4 the Bus. August seems to be the month of treachery for our little band of poetic heroes. Not only has there been a huge fiasco with Cafe Ballou, but "Studio A' has regrettably resigned as our host for the first Friday Show.

I don't want to get into the Cafe Ballou situation, some of you already know and if you don't, drop me a private line. It is not for public consumption.

As for Studio A-they did a good thing for as long as they could. We were bumped which was always a possibility. The owner of Studio A is even trying to think of other venues who might take us in.

And through it all I can hear that Chaos Butterfly laughing at me, flapping it's wings and chuckling. I want to run and hide, curl up in the fetal position, play in traffic, all at the same time.

But somebody reminded me that this is probably not a curse, or a butterfly conspiracy, but rather, the Universe telling me that we need a change. I'm not about to give up without a fight, but stay tuned. Things may change and they may change quickly. I'll do my best to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment